Hiya, friends! I’m back today with another G’Day Mate post. Ellen Hutson, LLC has teamed up with Avery Elle to release this exclusive set as a part of the “United We Flourish” campaign. This set has been featured all week over on Instagram. So many great projects with it. Search the hashtags #unitedweflourish, #ellenhutsonllc and #essentialsbyellen.
Here is what Ellen Hutson has to say about United We Flourish.
Last November we began celebrating our 10th anniversary with the theme United We Flourish. And what does United We Flourish mean? It means that our company would not be here without the amazing companies we work with, the designers who create stunning projects showcasing the wonderful products being created AND you, our fabulous customers! YOU are such a vital part of our creative community – you inspire & encourage us! Your response to United We Flourish was overwhelming and heart-warming. We heard repeatedly from you that you appreciate how our little company works together with the other manufacturers we carry to bring you their products and education showing how to use those products. To thank you for your constant support and encouragement, we have partnered with some of our friends to offer exclusive limited edition stamp & die sets!!! These sets will be available for a limited time (most likely 3-6 months) after each release, depending on how quickly you snap them up. The theme of these stamps sets are uplifting and fun.
We are thrilled to present the second one to you… G’Day Mate Avery Elle exclusively for Ellen Hutson LLC.
- Using Blending Tool w/foam pad, blend Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide onto Bristol paper.
- Splatter clear water onto panel. Lift with paper towel.
- Squish Oxide onto craft mat, add a few drops of water and pick up with paint brush. Splatter color onto panel. Set aside to dry.
- Die cut grassy fringe on green cardstock.
- Curl fringe over pencil for dimension. Adhere to cardstock.
- Heat emboss sentiment on black strip. Adhere to panel over grassy fringe. Trim both strips to size after application.
- Stamp G’Day Mate images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink onto Neenah 110# paper.
- Color with Copic Markers, 0, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, R20.
- Die cut, Scan N Cut, or fussy cut images. Adhere over black sentiment strip with Tombow Extreme Tabs.
- Apply panel to folded A2 card base. Adhere Sunshine Glow sequins for sparkle!
Thank you so much for popping in today. See you again soon!