Day 4 is the final day of new product reveal by The Ton Stamps for the Fall 2017 Release. I’ve created a cozy card combining multiple stamp sets with the Scenes: Fireplace backdrop and another blended card with City Girls: Winter Edition. Don’t think the fun stops here though. Tomorrow brings a spectacular blog hop with Tons of talent!
For The Ton’s Fall 2017, Effie has released 24 new stamp designs, coordinating dies and 6 new couture mixes! There are three new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. You can find the details to this promotion here.
View the other talented design team member daily release posts by following the links at the bottom of this post!
Masking, masking, masking is what I have to say about this! Fortunately, that is easy to do by stamping the images onto full stick post paper or Eclipse masking paper and fussy cutting them. I like to store my masks with my stamp set for later use. (There are dies available that you can use to create a similar look by having multiple layers, but you will have a small border around each image)
2. Stamp final images onto Neenah 110# solar white Classic Crest cardstock in The Ton’s Caviar Hybrid Couture Color ink. Stamp pine bough mantle piece in The Ton’s Everglade Moss ink. Use masks as necessary. Remember to stamp the image you want to appear to be in front FIRST and work toward the back.
3. Stamp the final backdrop scene in Memento London Fog, a grey tone, to give the appearance of depth
4. Color scene with Copic markers.
5. To create the stone look I used the tip to tip technique. I held a light-ish grey in my hand and touched the tip to a similarly valued brown tip. Say a C3 and an E53. Don’t get to hung up on the actual color numbers. So many Copics will give you the same look. It isn’t about using exactly what someone else used, but using what you have to create a similar look or feel. When you go to color on your paper the marker will drop the brown first and blend into the grey. It is super fun and gives great effects!
6. Stamp Christmas on the mantle in Versamark and emboss in Gold.
7. Trim card and mount to 4.5″ x 5.5″ folded heavyweight cardstock.
8. Adhere Deck the Halls Couture Color sequins to tree.
1. Stamp City GIrls: Winter Edition onto Bristol Smooth paper in Caviar Hybrid Couture Color ink.
2. Color with Copic markers and die cut.
3. Heat emboss gold sentiments onto thin black cardstock strips.
4. Using Mini Ink Blending tool, start at top and blend down to white with Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide ink.
5. Adhere sentiment strips to blended panel.
6. Pop Copic-ed girl with dimensional adhesive and apply over strips.
7. Adhere panel to A2 folded card base.
8. Adhere Deck the Halls Couture Color sequins.
If you missed or would like to revisit projects from days 1, 2, or 3 you may click their photos below to take you to them.
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are four stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
Click through the links below to see what all The Ton and its talented designers have to share with you. Be sure to check back each day this week!
Thank you so much for hopping along today. I hope to see you again tomorrow for the mega hop!
24 New Stamp Designs, Coordinating Dies and 6 New Couture Mixes
Gifts with Purchases
There are three new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until September 22 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will be added to qualified orders automatically (but will not be shown in your cart at checkout). There must be at least one new release stamp in your order to qualify for these GWPs.
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Sugar Cookie Couture Mix
Spend $125 or more: Receive a 2×3 Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp (and Sugar Cookie Mix)
Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3×4 Good Tidings Cluster Set (and a Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp and Sugar Cookie Mix).
**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until October***
Extended Supply List