Hiya! Welcome back to day 2 of The Ton Stamps new Fall 2017 Release! Today we are revealing 5 new stamps sets with coordinating dies. I’m featuring Christmas Wreath Builder, Holly Branch and Holiday Movie Sentiments. I’ve got a project with Star Trails in the works for another post. Be sure to check out all the design team has to offer, they are creative geniuses!
For The Ton’s Fall 2017, Effie has released 24 new stamp designs, coordinating dies and 6 new couture mixes! There are three new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. You can find the details to this promotion here.
View the other talented design team member daily release posts by following the links at the bottom of this post!
- Stamp Holly Branch in Versamark on black cardstock.
- Gold heat emboss branches.
- Color leaves with Spectrum Noir Holly Leaf sparkle pen.
- Copic color pup from The Ton’s Dog Life and fussy cut.
- Adhere pup to mini action wobbler. Wobbler to panel.
- Add The Ton’s red foil tape across top of panel.
- White heat emboss Holiday Mini Movie sentiment.
- Adhere card panel to A2 folded card base.
- Adhere New Year Mix Couture Color sequins.
- Add Cranberry Stickles to berries. Set aside to dry.
- Loosely watercolor background with several shades of gold from the Finetec Palette on watercolor paper. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp Christmas Wreath Builder on white cardstock lining each layer up carefully matching point and crevices. Create 3. All the colors I layered with are linked up at the bottom of the post.
- Fussy or Die cut 3 wreaths and chosen accessories.
- Stack and offset 2 wreaths with dimensional adhesive between the layers.
- Adhere accessories to your liking.
- Trim watercolor panel to 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Cut a small slit between each pine bough to allow the wreath to straighten.
- Adhere straightened wreath behind bottom edge of watercolor panel.
- Adhere watercolor panel to red cardstock A2 base. If you feel the red color is too dark for an interior sentiment, add a slightly smaller white cardstock rectangle to the inside back panel.
- Adhere decorated wreath to watercolored panel.
- Adhere Frosted Spearmint Couture Mix sequins.
If you missed or would like to revisit the project from day 1, you may click on the photo below to take you to it.
The Ton’s September Challenge is now live! We are working a fall mood board for this month and it’s a pumpkin spice lover’s dream! Head over to enjoy the design team and contestant entries. Better yet, join the fun for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop! *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are four stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
Click through the links below to see what all The Ton and its talented designers have to share with you. Be sure to check back each day this week!
Thank you so much for hopping along today. I hope to see you again tomorrow!
24 New Stamp Designs, Coordinating Dies and 6 New Couture Mixes
Gifts with Purchases
There are three new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until September 22 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will be added to qualified orders automatically (but will not be shown in your cart at checkout). There must be at least one new release stamp in your order to qualify for these GWPs.
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Sugar Cookie Couture Mix
Spend $125 or more: Receive a 2×3 Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp (and Sugar Cookie Mix)
Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3×4 Good Tidings Cluster Set (and a Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp and Sugar Cookie Mix).
**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until October***
Extended Supply List