Yay, it’s the finally blog hop. It has been such a fantastic week. I hope you have enjoyed all the offerings this week as much as Effie, the design team and I have enjoyed creating it for you. Today, we have several special (and supremely talented) guests joining us for the hop. The first card I am sharing with you today is my favorite design of the whole week!
For The Ton’s Fall 2017, Effie has released 24 new stamp designs, coordinating dies and 6 new couture mixes! There are three new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. You can find the details to this promotion here.
View the entire blog hop lineup, including special guests, by following the links at the bottom of this post!
1. Stamp Holiday Love in The Ton’s Caviar Hybrid Couture Color ink on Bristol Smooth cardstock.
2. Watercolor with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used a red, blue, green and an orange. I added a drop or two of clear water at the tip of each poinsettia petal for effect. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut a circle inside of a circle using The Ton’s Stitched Circle dies in small and large on white cardstock.
4. Die cut Geometric Lattice cover plate into The Ton’s Smooth Gold Adhesive Glitter paper and snip strategically to your liking.
5. Adhere lattice work and circle onto A2 folded card base going over and under each other.
6. Die cut Holiday love and pop with dimensional adhesive onto card base.
7. Stamp sentiment in Caviar Hybrid ink.
8. Adhere Sugar Cookie gift with purchase sequins for that extra oomph of sparkle.
All 3 of these cards are virtually the same. There are a few small details in difference, but I adored them all – so here they are! And in order to have any ready in time for Christmas, I best get crackin’!
1. Stamp Poinsettia Close Up onto Bristol Smooth paper for Zigs and watercolor paper for more standard watercolors with Versamark ink.
2. Heat emboss in Wow Iridium embossing powder (gorgeous, I say!).
3. Watercolor in your choice of medium. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers on the first, Daniel Smith Watercolors on the second and Colorburst watercolor powders on the third.
4. I misted the first card with clear water once it was dry, let it dry and repeated several times to achieve a mottled look.
5. The second card has Honey Gold Nuvo dots at it center. For this look, place a few liquid Nuvo dots in center that do not touch. Once they are dry, add a few more. Repeat until the space is filled. Stack a few on top for added dimension.
6. The first two cards were completed with The Ton’s Crystal Pewter Couture color ink and The Ton’s Freestyle Stripes as accent paper. They are mounted and bannered with Lawn Fawn Mermaid cardstock. Banner tails were created with the corners of The Ton’s Large Double Stitched Square dies and Holiday Love sentiments stamped in Delicate Golden Glitz. Deck the Halls sequins add a touch more sparkle.
7. The third, and more traditionally colored card, is mounted on The Ton’s Smooth Glitter paper in gold. It is accented with a vellum Holiday Love sentiment strip stamped in black Stazon ink.
If you missed or would like to revisit projects from days 1 – 4, you may click their photos below to take you to them.
Three new release stamps will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
Click through the links below to see what all The Ton, its talented designers and our special guests have to share with you.
Thank you so much for hopping along today. If you’ve been with us the whole week, a bonus thanks to you. I hope that you have seen many cards and stamp sets that spark inspiration in you. Now, hop along, maybe place and order, and then create! See you soon!
Remember to comment to have a chance to win some of the generous bounty The Ton Stamps is offering!
10. Janette Kausen <— You Are Here
24 New Stamp Designs, Coordinating Dies and 6 New Couture Mixes
Gifts with Purchases
There are three new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until September 22 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will be added to qualified orders automatically (but will not be shown in your cart at checkout). There must be at least one new release stamp in your order to qualify for these GWPs.
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Sugar Cookie Couture Mix
Spend $125 or more: Receive a 2×3 Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp (and Sugar Cookie Mix)
Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3×4 Good Tidings Cluster Set (and a Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp and Sugar Cookie Mix).
**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until October***
Extended Supply List