Oh, dear! Bunnies are for more than just Easter. They can certainly hop all through spring. A little brown guy would sure be cute for fall! Today I am sharing a spring bunny. The Hero Arts Color Layering Rabbit is so cute I just had to do something with him!
- I stamped Hoppy Bunny in Hero Arts Charcoal ink and then the next layer, which defined him further, in Hero Arts Soft Granite.
- I stamped his outline and the pocket-watch on a full stick postie note and masked them.
- I created the background by airbrushing with Copic markers in RV21, Y02 and YG25.
- Remove mask.
- Used a flick stroke to create grass blades in YG67, YG05 and YG25.
- He was adorned with a bit of Clear Wink of Stella for sparkle and his eyes were darkened with a Black Gelly roll pen.
- Outline pocket-watch in Gold Signo Metallic Pen.
- Die cut Floral Border into Snow and a gray shade of Midnight Layering paper.
- Adhere both die cuts together offsetting the gray underneath to create a drop shadow effect.
- Trim panel slightly shy of A2 and adhere over bunny base.
- Adhere panel to gray Midnight Layer base and then folded card base.
- Add finishing detail sentiment, Lacquer Pen over pocket-watch and sequins.
Many special event and holiday themed stamps can last all year long. The design doesn’t necessarily dictate how you choose to use them. I say bring it on! Show me how you have turned a holiday set or object into something completely different!
See you soon!
I’ll always do my best to link you to shops with products in stock. As you know, inventory levels are always fluctuating and therefor may not be available. Please use the retailer notification buttons to let them know you want more!
New Release News
Altenew is out with their latest monthly release and it is once again amazing, you guys! Of course Altenew is sharing more of their infamous florals as well as more stitching dies. That mandala die, GAH! I. MUST. HAVE. IT! You know they are all in my cart. I recently ordered the full line of Sue Spargo Razzle and Dazzle threads and this will be a perfect matchup! I cannot wait for Altenew shipment to arrive!