Hello there and welcome hoppers, friends, and soon to be friends! I am so happy that you have popped in today as I am sharing with you the November My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero Arts. It is sure to get you in the holiday mood. Obviously you can create cards, but there is so much more. Imagine gift wrap, tags, ornaments… endless possibilities!
Kit availability and shipping: The kit is available for a limited time only – once it’s gone, it’s gone. Kits begin shipping from Hero Arts on Friday November 10th. Subscribe to receive the kit monthly and never miss one!
6×8 Clear Set
4 Tag Dies
4 Shaped Dies
60 Assorted Gift Tags (ornament, star, tree & snow flake: colored, kraft, white)
10 yards of red & white baker’s twine
2 Delicata Ink Cubes (Golden Glitz + Celestial Copper)
The value of the kit is $72, but it is sold at $34.99.
If you’d like to find out more about subscribing to the My Monthly Hero kit, where you are sure to never miss out, click here.
November MMH Add-Ons
This card is a breeze with the tag style ornament stamps included in this month’s kit.
- Blend Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink along the perimeter of Smooth Bristol cardstock sized at 4 “x 5.25”.
- Stamp your choice of ornament (or even a variety!) in Hero Arts Grape Juice, Cornflower, Pool, Tide Pool and Green Apple inks and die cut.
- Weave several strands of heavy weight thread through hanging holes at one time.
- Adhere ornaments to blended panel, popping one or more with dimensional adhesive.
- Hero Arts Gold heat emboss sentiment on black cardstock strip. Adhere tucked behind an ornament on one side.
- Adhere thread to back of panel, apply foam tape and adhere panel to A2 (4.25″ x 5.5″) folded card base.
- Add Hero Arts Champagne Sequins for sparkle!
I hijacked the hair pretties drawer for this bow – shhh, don’t tell my girls!
- Heat emboss snowflakes in Hero Arts Sparkle embossing powder on A2 Bristol Smooth cardstock. I chose to have more flakes at toward the top and less near bottom for a flurry effect.
- Blend Distress Oxides in Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers from dark to light down the card.
- Buff card panel lightly with paper towel to remove any excess color from the snowflakes.
- Stamp tree in the included Delicata Golden Glitz, allow to dry and die cut.
- Heat emboss sentiment on black cardstock in Hero Arts Gold embossing powder, die cut.
- Pop tree and sentiment with dimensional adhesive and adhere to snowflake panel.
- Swipe cut ends of ribbon quickly trough a small flame to melt ends just a bit to avoid fraying. Adhere “upcycled” bow or create your own with grosgrain ribbon.
- Adhere panel to A2 folded card base.
Giveaway: We are giving away one kit as a prize to one blog reader – selected from the comments across all of the blogs in the hop. (We will reimburse them if they have already bought the kit) Giveaway closes Sunday, November 12th at 11:59pm, and the winner will be announced the following week.
Thank you so much for hopping along today. Carry on!
I’ll always do my best to link you to shops with products in stock. As you know, inventory levels are always fluctuating and therefor may not be available. Please use the retailer notification buttons to let them know you want more!