Happy day to you! Today, I am sharing a quick and happy card featuring Hero Arts Abstract Skyline.
Abstract Skyline is a 6×6 red rubber cling stamp. Often, large stamps like these are relegated to backgrounds. While it plays nicely there, it also is remarkable enough to become the focal point. Let’s get started and I’ll tell you how I went about that.
- Stamp Abstract Skyline onto Bristol Smooth paper with Versamark. Heat emboss in white.
- Repeat step on a new Bristol panel focusing just on the small building at the bottom.
- Repeat once again focusing on the midsized white building. Emboss this guy gold.
- Ink blend both white embossed pieces with Hero Arts Soft Vanilla, Soft Pink, Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy and Neon Red inks, or whatever colors you are feeling at the moment. As the colors blend into one another new colors, like orange will develop.
- Trim full stamped image to A2, 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Fussy cut 2 smaller buildings from the remaining stamped panels.
- Adhere gold embossed building on top of the same ink blended image behind it.
- Pop smallest building with dimensional adhesive.
- Add a bit more dimensional adhesive behind black stamped fussy cut Weird & Wonderful sentiment, one-of-a-kind.
- Apply to A2 folded card base and liquid glue a few sparkly Champagne sequins.
Thank you for spending a bit of time with me today. May all the crafty mojo be with you!
I’ll always do my best to link you to shops with products in stock. As you know, inventory levels are always fluctuating and therefor may not be available. Please use the retailer notification buttons to let them know you want more!