I adore companies that support one another. Ellen Hutson, LLC and Hero Arts both have a long standing tradition of doing just that, so it was no surprise to me when they teamed up to release the latest United We Flourish stamp and die set.
This stamp set is just so stinkin’ cheerful! The styling of the birds just sings happiness to me. *Tweet – Tweet*
- Apply alcohol ink (linked in supplies below) to a 3 1/2″ square Yupo paper placing intermixing drops of color and rubbing alcohol. Blow with straw or use paint brush to move colors. Don’t give up when you think it looks a hot mess. Lift ink with paper towel and try again. Keep playing until you are happy! Set aside to dry.
- Stamp Better Together images on 110# Neenah, color with Copics (linked in supplies below) and die cut.
- Die cut circle into 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Snow Layering paper.
- Stamp fence on 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Snow Layering paper panel using circle panel as a guide.
- Audition birds and branch on circle panel and stamp sentiments.
- Sandwich Yupo alcohol panel between circle panel and fence panel with tape adhesive.
- Adhere birds and branch with tape or liquid adhesive. I prefer liquid for the wiggle room.
- Adhere to A2 folded card base.
Giveaway: To celebrate, two randomly selected commenters will win a $30 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson shop! To enter just leave a comment on the Ellen Hutson Classroom blog by 11:59 PST on January 28th.
Thank you so much for popping in and hopping along today. Carry on for more Creative Bliss from so many talented designers!
Janette Kausen <—- You Are Here
I’ll always do my best to link you to shops with products in stock. As you know, inventory levels are always fluctuating and therefor may not be available. Please use the retailer notification buttons to let them know you want more!