This month we are taking our nods from a caffeine inspired October mood board. It worked for me as this is one of my favorite cards. I love to combine different stamps sets, die cut them and weave them around each other to create an arrangement. Only on paper though, this is not a talent I have with real flowers. I’m all about the 2D, no 3D for me, thanks – lol!
- Stamp mini cluster floral images from The Ton Stamps onto Gina K Artist’s Choice #110 cardstock (perfect for pencils!).
- Color the images. I used Prismacolor Premier colored pencils.
- Die cut the images.
- Copper heat emboss The Ton’s Minor Stripes and Hug in a Mug.
- Pencil color the mug and die cut.
- Die cut Concord & 9th’s Heartstring die into heavy white cardstock.
- Adhere striped background to A2 folded card base.
- Layer heart panel leaving area near heart free of adhesive.
- Tuck in floral images under and over each other and edges, adhere.
- Add Basic Banner and mug.
- Add any remaining floral clusters to matching envelope. Adhere them well so they make it through the postal system or hand deliver.
Come play along and see what all the fuss is about! And even if you choose not to enter, it is a great place to check out inspiration created with The Ton products by the design team and by all the entrants. View contestant entries or enter your own by clicking the blue froggy InLinkz button near the bottom of the post. You can also search Instagram and Facebook using #thetonchallenge!
Thanks to you for popping in and taking the time to read about my latest Creative Bliss!