Today’s installment of cardmaking is a sweet one! Sugary sweetness for The Ton Stamps July Challenge inspiration. This month we are using a mood board. The inspiration graphic can be found just a few scrolls below. The card I created features Macarons that were released early this year and Summer Blooms that were just released last month. I love combining sets. It is a fabulous way to get more mileage from the sets you love. I’ve created a video tutorial, as well. Click here to watch it on Youtube or it is embedded in this post midway down.
I hope you join us and play along. You could win $50 to spend in The Ton Stamps shop!
- Mask and white heat emboss Macarons across middle of card on Bristol Paper.
- Mask and white heat emboss Summer Blooms above and below Macarons.
- Watercolor with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
- Stamp sentiment in The Ton Noir Couture Color ink.
- Mat panel on gray A2 cardstock.
- Adhere adhere matted panel to folded A2 cardbase.
- Adhere Summer Soiree Couture Mix Sequins.
You can find this card as design team inspiration over at The Ton Stamps Challenge Blog. This month we are using a gorgeous Mood Board. Up for grabs is a $50 gift certificate to The Ton Stamps retail shop.
Come play along and see what all the fuss is about! And even if you choose not to enter, it is a great place to check out inspiration created with The Ton products by the design team and by all the entrants. View contestant entries or enter your own by clicking the blue froggy InLinkz button near the bottom of the post. You can also search Instagram and Facebook using #thetonchallenge!
Thanks to you for popping in and taking the time to read about my latest Creative Bliss!