Hey there, friends! I’m excited to be sharing a fun post with you today. I was invited by Ellen Hutson, LLC to take part in their “United We Flourish” program highlighting a new release with Avery Elle. The G’Day mate set was designed by Avery Elle exclusively for Ellen Hutson. You can view the CLASSroom post over at EH here.
Here is what Ellen Hutson has to say about United We Flourish.
Last November we began celebrating our 10th anniversary with the theme United We Flourish. And what does United We Flourish mean? It means that our company would not be here without the amazing companies we work with, the designers who create stunning projects showcasing the wonderful products being created AND you, our fabulous customers! YOU are such a vital part of our creative community – you inspire & encourage us! Your response to United We Flourish was overwhelming and heart-warming. We heard repeatedly from you that you appreciate how our little company works together with the other manufacturers we carry to bring you their products and education showing how to use those products. To thank you for your constant support and encouragement, we have partnered with some of our friends to offer exclusive limited edition stamp & die sets!!! These sets will be available for a limited time (most likely 3-6 months) after each release, depending on how quickly you snap them up. The theme of these stamps sets are uplifting and fun.
We are thrilled to present the second one to you… G’Day Mate Avery Elle exclusively for Ellen Hutson LLC.
- Shake ink spray well. Unscrew cap and apply liberally to Bristol paper using attached straw.
- Using a heat tool will pop the bubbles and push the colors into one another. Set aside to complete drying.
- Stamp G’Day Mate images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink.
- Color with Copic Markers. (actual colors listed in video)
- Die cut, Scan N Cut, or fussy cut images.
- Die Cut diamond into inked background panel, and 2 foam sheets.
- Adhere acetate to back of inked background panel.
- Adhere Koala in tree to front.
- Then adhere 2 layers of foam to back, aligning diamonds.
- Mound shaker contents on A2 folded card panel.
- Adhere panel over top of shaker contents being sure that all pieces are within shaker window.
- Heat emboss sentiment on black strip, add strip and adhere to panel. Trim strip to size after application.
If you’d like more detail or are a visual learner, click the YouTube video tutorial above. If you like the content you’ve seen, please consider subscribing and giving the video a thumbs up! If you are more text inclined, you can subscribe to this blog and get updates straight to your email box!
Thank you so much for popping in today. I love to share my Creative Bliss and I’m so pleased to have someone to share with!
See you again soon!